Wednesday 7 November 2012

Boy with 25 fingers

A baby with 25 fingers,don't believe us? see this.The boy named Apan from new Bhopal have grabbed the attention of the media, the boy have 25 fingers,13 fingers in his hand and 12 in his feet due to rare genetic disorder called Polydactyly.His digits are also fused together on account of another disturbing genetic disorder known as Syndactyly.The boy was born with 26 fingers but due to a unfortunate accident occurred when he was 2,he lost one finger.The boy belongs to a very poor family of India his father drives a rickshaw where as his mother is a housewife.The possible reason for this genetic disorder could be the "Bhopal gas tragedy" which had happened in 1984,but the reason for it had not yet confirmed.

2 comments:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this fantastic blog!
    I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS
    feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my
    Facebook group. Chat soon!

    my website :: CT limo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! I've been reading your website for a long time now and finally got the courage to go
    ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to mention keep
    up the fantastic job!

    Also visit my blog post CT limo service

    ReplyDelete